Friday, April 11, 2008

Programmable keyboard for high speed data entry

Access IS has introduced a rugged, 48-key programmable keyboard.

The keyboard has been designed to make life easier for users who otherwise need to navigate menus or execute key-stroke combinations to perform common tasks.

The AKC048 keyboard is easily programmed using the Access IS Windows SoftProg utility, enabling rapid customisation of key functions. Custom key caps can be provided with special markings and colours to speed up navigation.

Read More Article...

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

2 comments:

Earn Money From Home $ 200 Daily said...

My name is Jam. I am working in online data entry firm from Home last 2 years. My earning is $ 200 daily. I find this job after six month research. I created my blog for those who want to earn online like me. Please visit my blog for help and guideline. I only prepared for this blog for those who want to earn from home.
http://earn-for-home.blogspot.com

angli said...

i have this keyboard.
great result

Data Entry Outsourcing
Outsourcing Services